Lake of the Ozarks Information
- Jacobs Cave is Missouri’s largest and most scenic cave located within 15 minutes.
- The Bagnell Dam Strip if full of small shops, restaurants, bars, and local business for all your Lake of the Ozarks memorabilia.
- Bott’s Exotic Animal Farm and Petting Arena. Just up the street from the house you’ll see all animals available for petting from zebras to camels. Botts has them all.
- Bridal Cave
- Ha Ha Tonka State Park
- Big Surf Water Park
- Putt n’ Stuff Mini Golf & Bumper Cars
- Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf
- Sugar Creek Mini Golf
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Coconuts: The Lakes #1 family destination! Only 5 minutes by boat or 15 minutes by land. Either way this is a must see attraction. From Sea Plane rides to a swim up car this place has it all!
- Captain Ron’s
- Franky & Louie’s Beach Front Bar & Grill
- Jolly Rogers Grub & Grog – Only 1 mile by water
- Tap & Grill Lake Side Brew Haus Micro Brewery. Opening May 2015! 10 minutes by water or 2 miles by land.
- Shady Gators– only 10 minutes by water.
WINERIES & BREWERIES
- Shawnee Bluff Winery
- Sugar Loaf Winery
- Seven Springs Winery
- Casa de Loco Winery
- Shawnee Bluff Vineyard
- Golden Rock Winery
- Horseshoe Bend Brewing Company
GROCERY STORE & SHOPPING
- Two large grocery stores in Laurie, MO., approximately 5 miles from the house. There is a small convenience store with a gas station very close, it is located just east of Towering Oak on 0 Road.
- Osage Beach’s Premium Outlet Mall. Short drive away to over 110 outlets is a huge local attraction.
- Lake of the Ozarks Golf Trail is the best place to view all our local courses. Play one or play all!
- Indian Rock golf course located just 3 miles from our home featuring a pro shop along with pub and grill. Call 573-372-3023 to book tee times!
- B & B Gravois Mills Lake West Cinema, just a few minutes away!